Wednesday, July 23, 2008

XP Rate Analysis

Well, I'm getting impatient with the leveling rate of the 'grins' - Can't decide what's preferable:
  • Quests
  • Instances
  • Swap one shaman out for my paladin main and boost in instances
I kind of like the 3rd option, but I also rather like the idea of having a 70 shaman on my 'main' account and the option to go 5 shaman in pvp - so not sure.
Maybe boosting with the paladin first and then going back and 4-box boost the remaining shaman.

The questing at 31 in The Shimmering Flats yielded around 9k-11k per hour, not that inspiring - Although it is only gathering quests, and there was some competition and I wasn't pushing it. Also worth considering is that it was extremely boring.

I will compare this to running SM GY and to questing in STV (or some other place with fewer gathering quests) later.

No comments: