Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wolfpack!!


All but 1 of the 'grins' are now 22.

Spent a few hours (?!?) doing the Water Totem quest, a complete pain in the ass with running around - But the healing stream totems should make it well worth it!

The quest would have been completely unbearable if it wasn't for the fact that the 'grins' now has wolf form.

Got a guildie to make me 3x Deviate Scale Belt, that was all I had materials for so far from WC. But as I'm camped in Barrens at the moment, having just finished the totem quest - I might as well knock out another WC run before heading to SFK.

A side note - If you do plan to do multi-boxing, get the click2cast ace add-on, makes emergency healing so much easier.

Did a little bit of tradeskilling while I waited for the heartstones to refresh, realized that I probably will be better off having mining on a 'alt' account, instead of on my 'main' specially as I decided that the shaman on my 'main' account (Perri), will go for leatherworking so that he can make armors later on.

No comments: