Sunday, July 27, 2008

Changes!

Well, I've been debating for a few days to swap the shaman on my main account, Perri - With my paladin, Perrigrin - And resepec him to protection.

The upside of doing this will be much faster leveling, and after 60 or so, practice for tank style 5 boxing instances.

The downside is that this will completely negate any "achievement value" of clearing lower level instances with 5 properly leveled characters.

But, as the heading indicates I've now decided to go for the swap out and boost option - The reason for this being that if I want a shot at being 70 and have done a few 70 instances before the expansion comes out, I will need to do this given my play time.
Also, the paladin is clearly my main, so doing this will make it quicker for him to benefit from the boxing.

I do want a shaman leveled on my main account, so I will either be boosting him with my hunter on another account, or doing some transfers to get him to 70 asap.

But priority for the 'grins' now have changed from doing all possible instances as a 5 man team, to instead reaching 4 shaman + 1 paladin combo at 70 as quickly as possible.

I will revisit the 5 shaman 'proper' leveling combo when that goal is met (maybe even start it up soon to have something to do when tired of boosting).
I do have a level 7 shaman on Tarren Mill that I would like to get up - Will probably build a team around him.

I invested in a set of green armor for cheap repairs and a Felsteel Shield Spike and Petrified Lichen Guard for Perrigrin to help the boosting.

No comments: