Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Early Levels

I'll try and get this blog to catch up to where I actually am at the moment, but not there just yet ;)

The 'grins' (5 level 1 shamans) spent a while setting up UI and macros etc, as well as Keyclone (my software of choice when it comes to broadcasting keys.

The first levels are SLOW as a multi-boxer with 5 characters in a group, collection quests are a pain and mobs are to easy to really give that good experience.

I also had my first shares of people following me and wondering what on earth was going on, as well as some people dumping reports my way for what they thought was breaking the terms of playing. However, as confirmed by Blizzard, this way of multi-boxing is completely legal - As long as you own all of the accounts being used. For more information on the legalities, check out the Dual-Boxing forums.

Anyways, I'm done with Durotar at 8 or so, and pick up pre-quests for RFC, and keep grinding out Barrens. The ambition is to level the 'grins' using mainly instances, and my research tells me RFC should be ok from 14 (so I'll try it at 13 ;)).

No comments: