Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ding 44 and Zolo is Fixed

Bah, got to 44 x 4 last night before going to bed, and then I see on the boards this morning that todays patch will fix Zolo so that the skellies now give 1 xp ... o'well - It was fun while it lasted.

The three things that bugs me the most about this is:
  • I invested well over 50 g on green boosting gear/white that I now wont be needing.
  • The decision to take 1 shaman out is now less good - Cause a paladin running instances 'normally' with 4 x 44 shaman won't be that much better than 5 x 44 shaman running the instance, safer yes - But not faster. Unfortunately the decision is pretty irreversible as Perri is lagging 10 levels and that will take a bit to catch up.
  • I spent a good while writing the post yesterday describing a how-to for it, which is now useless.
So I now need to think about how to deal with the 'grins' next - Most likely I'll get the quests for ZF and go run it a couple of times. I will think about if it's worth trying to get Perri to catch up.

Update: I pretty much decided that paladin + 4 shamans is the way to go to 70, for the same reason that I swapped one shaman out. There is no way that 5 shaman would be that much faster to make up for the time it will take to get the 10 levels Perri needs to catch up (if it's even faster).

No comments: