Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update

Finally got all the transfers done, so now my mixed 60 team is on the appropriate accounts, ready to start the run to 80. I must say that once you get through the mile long phone wait, Blizzards tech support is excellent.

While waiting on that to go through I farmed enough shards to buy the +10% xp shoulders on all accounts, so the mixed team will have a 10% bonus leveling.

Also, the Grins' got a few upgrades and did some dailys for cash - I'll be splitting my leveling time with some easy heroics and daily quests to get the cash to support the mixed team and to get badges for retribution gear for Perrigrin.

And, on a side note, I am getting quite bored of SFK and SM boosting ;) I need a couple of more characters leveled to get my rogue and druid 2 on the main account to 60 - And then the goal of this RAF session will be filled.

No comments: