Sunday, June 21, 2009

"Gift Teams"

Well, quest leveled 2 teams to 10, also making sure my druid and rogue on the main account is sitting at 99% xp at level 10.
Getting kind of good at picking the right quests, could probably do another stint in less than an hour now.

Started boosting one of the teams in SFK/SM to help with "the gifting", and they are sitting outside SM at 25 now (the other 4 are sitting at 10 outside SFK).

Perrigrin is being busy working on the Midsummer achievement, so not quite the focus on leveling as it was a couple of days ago - This one is a lot of work, but easy.

Most likely I'll stop the boosting madness for a bit once I have "gift team #1" at 31, that should get me enough levels to get the warrior to 99% into 59 - And then I'll move the "mixed team" off to the main accounts and start the leveling.
But I'll be back before RAF runs out to get enough "gifts" to get rogue and druid to 59 to (which unfortunately means getting another 2 teams to 60 (need at least 2 more 60s on the first RAF account to be able to gift up to 59).

No comments: