Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Back!

Well, the MMO project is on hold for now (the graphics people that are working with me are to busy with other projects being the main reason). LotRO had me interested for a while, but I dropped of that due to to much work for a period leading to loosing interest.
But, since a couple of weeks Game has been running an offer on buying 2 WoWs for a bit cheaper than normal, and that has had me itching to get back and get a few other characters up to give me the option to run a mixed team, or maybe even 10 box at some point.
So - Now I have 4 shiny WoW boxes to set up RAF with my main account!.

The main plan is to get a Warrior, Priest, Druid, Warlock, Hunter team to 60 that I can then take to 80 (swapping one of the Hunter or Warlock for my mage around 70 something where he is waiting) - With the purpose to build a 80 heroic team with pally tank, mage, boomkin, elemental mage and holy priest.

Once I have that at 60, I might use the remainder of the RAF time to build more teams to 60 - Not 100% yet what I'll do with that.

No comments: