Saturday, August 2, 2008

Reworked the UI some!

Since I accidentally cast Divine Intervention on one of my slaves in ZF, I decided I had to rework the UI (specially of the paladin, but also of the slaves). Today I finally had some time to do it.

What I ended up with is using Trinity Bars and its built in macro function instead of WoW macros (same language, just seems like trinity don't like using WoW defined macros much). I ended up with a bit heavier footprint in terms of memory (might have to upgrade from 3 GB to 4 to make it behave better in cities and AV - Will see when I get to AV farm mode).

The current setup makes each character playable by itself, which is specially important on the Paladin. What's missing now is setting him up a bit better for healing if I need to go heal specialization. Also, the other characters I play solo needs to be configured a bit to adopt to the Trinity Bars (70 mage and 70 hunter).

For the 'grins', I still have to setup healing macros to heal other characters than the target of the focus target, but that won't be needed for a few levels I think - Most of it can be coped via Chain Heal until it gets harder.

Attached some screenshots, and bare in mind that it's designed to work, not to look good - And also that it hasn't been tuned by playing with it yet ;)

The UI of the tankadin (main):

The UI of the slaves:

No comments: