Friday, August 1, 2008

Maraudon Cleared and Ding 48!


Gathered all the quests for Maraudon and spent an evening finishing them - Not a huge accomplishment with a 70 paladin tanking, but I can imagine that this instance is no push over for 5x shaman of the proper level, specially not the Princess.

Got a few useful drops out of there: Infernal Trickster Leggings, Gizlock's Hypertech Buckler and Cloud Stone - And probably some other stuff I forgot about.

Also made sure to finish the quest for the Scepter of Celebras on all the 'grins' so that I could shortcut the instance if I ever needed to farm it - Given the high nature resist and the fact that I level so fast, I doubt this will be a place of farming though.

Not quite sure what to do next, either grind out some quests somewhere or maybe head to BRD - I do know that I need to rework the setup for macros and UI now though - Using what I had for 5 shamans with a paladin + 4 shamans is not working well, and would cause extreme problems as soon as I was in a hard instance.

No comments: