Thursday, October 16, 2008

Paladin Talent Spec

Well, been looking over Paladin specs, and think I will try this one.

The main questions are:

Do I want Kings?
For raids, probably yes (depending on spec's of other paladins) - For leveling as a 5 boxer, I think I can live without it.

Do I want Reckoning?
Probably not for a raiding spec, but if I skip Kings the points are not bad to have there for some extra damage.

Is the Improved Devotion Aura worth it?
Once I start to hit 70+ content, I am sure it is going to be worth it. Before that it's probably not necessary (I use Retribution Aura most of the time). Since I'm not going for Kings in this build, I do have the points for it now though, so will be trying it.

Is Guarded by the Light worth it?
I'm getting it for the mana cost reduction, but the points might be better spent on Improved Judgments.

Is Shield of the Templar worth it?
Extra damage is nice, once the shaman are 70+ it might be worth trading it for the mana save of Improved Judgments.

No comments: