Thursday, October 16, 2008

Glyphs

Next decision that needs to be made is what Glyphs to get. A quick look at the AH this morning shows that there are plenty to buy, but at quite steep prices given how many there are available.

At 70, you can have 2 major and 3 minor - So that's what I need for Perrigrin, at this point the shamans can get 2 of each.

This is what I think I will use for minors:
Glyph of Lay on Hands - sounds quite useful for a minor considering what else there is to chose from.
Glyph of Sense Undead - Not to bad, even if it's very situational.
Glyph of the Wise - Sounds quite interesting.

I haven't been able to get hold of any minors yet.

For majors I installed Glyph of Righteous Defense and Glyph of Spiritual Attunement.

I'll decide on the shamans later, now it's time to fix buttons, addons and macros.

No comments: