Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Batch of Dailies

Well, had intended to go to a normal level 80 instance with the Grins' today, but decided to do a run of Icecrown dailies instead - A run following this thread + adding in a few non-daily quests I hadn't done yet netted me close to 2000 gold.
Not to bad, but gonna be starting from zero soon as I must buy my wife's hunter her epic flyer :P

Some guildies needed DPS for a few heroic runs, so I took Tuffgrin there - Really showed me that
  • I don't know how to play a elemental shaman outside boxing
  • The gui setup that I use for slaves don't work that well for "main" play
  • 12k hp sure don't last long in heroics
But, on the up-side I got 4-5 very nice upgrades for her, there will be no contest which shaman will do most DPS in my team now :P

No comments: