Monday, November 17, 2008

Minor Progress...

Well, the paladin is 72 now - Seem to be a shortage of tanks around so been doing quite a few instances with him.
The shamans are 70% or so through 71, just questing so far - It's getting to be time to go back to the first instance and also try Utgarde Keep.

I find leveling with 5 boxing takes quite a bit longer than solo, mostly due to doing gathering quests - But at the same time I don't want to miss out the reputation some of them gives, so I end up gritting my teeth and doing them.
Have to say that it helps massively that the new realm is not so crowded - On Silvermoon you had 20 alliance standing on the spawn point of quests mobs, AEing to get the kills - Not very productive.

The good news is that I'm fairly ok with it taking a while and just plodding around in my own pace enjoying the play.

2 comments:

Lorune said...

Glad to see you moving turned out ok.

I really hope all horde will have more fun on that server :)

Jens said...

Thanks mate, I got a DK left horde side on Silvermoon - But so far new server is much better - No queues and hardly any competition for spawns.