Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bronze Drake and RAF finished!

Not as much boxing done as I thought I would be doing lately, mostly due to the fact that I'm now raiding more on the main (which is all good).

Did get around to doing COT timed and got 2x Bronze Drakes so far.

I got a couple of weeks left on my RAF, but decided to call it finished - Got warrior, druid, warlock, hunter and priest to 60, and a rogue on main account to 54 - Not much, but it is what I need and I can't be bothered to do more boosting.

I had intended to get the rogue to 60, and have another druid + maybe get a team up on another server - But there just haven't been time or energy enough to get it done - So calling and end to the RAF now. The decision was made even easier by the fact that I now what that druid to be a Troll ;)

The plan going forward is to make sure I can comfortably take the Grins' through all heroics to make sure I get the dailies done to maximize the emblem farming, farm some TOC normal and learn it on heroic (my dps is still low, need to tune macros and gear some). Any spare time will be spent getting the mixed team to 80.

On a side note, I upgraded to Windows 7, 8 GB memory and a SSD on my boxing computer - And now it runs fine even in Dalaran despite being a old machine processor and graphics card wise :D

No comments: